PCC LUV Ambassadors
How Does it work?
We are looking for exciting ladies interested in serving as an ambassador for their city.
How are Ambassadors chosen?
- Apply by email to receive and complete the PCC LUV Ambassador questionnaire.
- Complete a phone interview and Skype/in-person interview with the PCC founder.
- SPORTS LUV Ambassadors for PCC must have at least one public social media account. Attend event opportunities, it is preferred that Ambassadors reside in the city or surrounding area of the city they apply to cover. Each application is reviewed on a case by case basis.
- Love sports.
- Apply/More questions: You can email email@example.com.
- Promote the PCC mission and vision to all women
- Enjoy various sports!
- Posts all major announcements from PCC on your social media accounts
- Posts all major announcements from PCC!
- Plan PCC-related meet-ups (meet and greets, socials and workshops with PCC staff)
- Recruits other women who Luv sports to join PCC
- Responds to all local media request once approved by PCC Staff!
- Engage and encourage members in conversation via social media and pumpscleatscouture.com website
- Ambassadors can serve for a maximum of 2 consecutive years unless removed at the discretion of founder
- Time commitment: 1-2 hours a week (2-3 if the ambassador decides to blog)
In addition to the glory of being an Ambassador for TEAM PCC … Here is a list of some of the fantastic 2016 benefits you’ll enjoy:
- 20% of merchandise at the PCC/The Gransberry Chronicles store
- Complimentary registration fee to all PCC Meet & Greets/workshops
- Swag bags and giveaways throughout the year
- Ambassador only events
- Exclusive features on PCC Luv Ambassador Page
- For new members: Welcome Packet
- Certificate of Membership for 2016 Service (January 2018-December 2018)
- Opportunity for guest blog posts on the PCC blog
- A sports luv experience that includes sharing, helping and encouraging other women on their PCC Luv journey!
How often do I need to mention PCC?
We hope that our PCC Luv Ambassadors contribute two or three blog post a year, a few tweets or social media mentions would be great monthly. However, some content will be provided weekly for posting.